- Gates to the concert site in Lucavsala opens on Tuesday, August 6 at 17:00
- The concert organisers ask spectators to arrive early, as the security check at the entrance will take some time!
- All sold tickets (including yellow paper tickets that are protected from counterfeiting) are provided with a unique bar code. All tickets are unique and don’t have an analogue. All tickets, including yellow paper tickets, will be scanned at the entrance in Lucavsala!
17:00 Gates open
20:00 Duo Jatekok
TAKE WITH YOU:
- Cash! It will be possible to pay for food, drinks, souvenirs etc. MAINLY IN CASH;
- Rain coat;
- Mobile phones: mobile networks on the site might be overloaded, therefore there might be bursts in mobile communication, so please make sure you communicate a meeting point with your family and friends in advance;
- If the weather is hot, don’t forget a hat or something to cover your head with and stay hydrated;
- Due to powerful sound system as well as big crowds, organizers suggest not to take small children to the show, also entrance with baby strollers will not be possible. If you have arrived with a small child, please place a note in child’s pocket with his or her data – name, surname and your phone number. After 22:00 all children younger than 16 years of age must be accompanied with a grown-up.
- Due to the show a special trolleybus route will be available to the concert site in Lucavsala and back to the centre starting from 16:00 and departing from Latvian University bus stop. Trolleybus will be available also after the show and will be going back to the “Latvian University” bus stop.
- An additional public transport route will be provided for bus No. 40 and trolleybus No.19. Get off at the stop “Lucavsala”.
- Passengers can pay for the ride with an e-ticket or buy a ticket from the driver.
- Special parking lots at the Concert venue will NOT be provided!
- Please note that it will be forbidden for cars to stop and park near the Concert venue.
- We encourage you to use public transport or go to the Concert on foot, due to large number of Concert visitors the traffic will be difficult.
- Near the entrance there will be paid storage space for additional cost. Entrance to the concert with large items and bags (capacity more than 5 liters) is prohibited.
- Near the entrance there will be bicycle racks for additional cost.
Visitors with mobility difficulties
- There is a special platform for concert visitors in wheelchairs.
- Entrance for concert visitors in wheelchairs is through the main entrance.
SAFETY – It’s prohibited to carry in the show site following items:
- umbrellas (they limit the visibility);
- selfie-sticks, photo, audio and video recording devices (except mobile phones and compact cameras);
- food and drinks;
- additional hand luggage – don’t take with you big sacs, backpacks, unnecessary items – that will prolong the security check at the entrance.
- bicycles, roller-skates and skateboards, motorcycle helmets, collapsible chairs, baby strollers;
- drunk and aggressive viewers who might be posing a threat to other audience members will not be allowed on site of the show.
- There will not be an opportunity to leave forbidden items or any other kind of items for keeping with the concert personnel or security personnel. Though you can use paid storage room.
- In such big events each action can take some time – for example, ticket and security check at the entrance, food and drink purchase etc.
- Please treat others just like you would like to be treated yourself. Don’t forget that safety service and security representatives are just doing their job, therefore, please, be polite and follow their instructions.
- Read the materials and information regarding the show and find the map of the venue in advance.
- Arrive early to the show to take the best spot; take into account that also after the show, it will take some time to leave the site.
- There will be Emergency Medical Aid Brigade, as well as police units on the site, in Lucavsala territory, during the show. First aid points also will be available.
- All documents and valuables found on site will be handed over to the police.
BE NICE, STAY SAFE, LOOK OUT FOR EACH OTHER AND HAVE A GREAT SHOW!
Photo credit: Jens Koch