- Gates to the concert site in Lucavsala opens on Thursday, July 27 at 17:00
- The concert organisers ask spectators to arrive early, as the security check at the entrance will take some time!
- Tickets for the show will also be available for purchase at the entrance.
- All sold tickets (including yellow paper tickets that are protected from counterfeiting) are provided with a unique bar code. All tickets are unique and don’t have an analogue. All tickets, including yellow paper tickets, will be scanned at the entrance in Lucavsala!
- The show program (first warm-up act) will start at 19:00. Expected end of the event – 00:00.
17:00 Gates open
19:00 Carnival Youth (LV)
20:00 Knower (US)
21:45 RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS (US)
TAKE WITH YOU:
- Cash! It will be possible to pay for food, drinks, souvenirs etc. ONLY IN CASH;
- Rain coat;
- Mobile phones: mobile networks on the site might be overloaded, therefore there might be bursts in mobile communication, so please make sure you communicate a meeting point with your family and friends in advance;
- If the weather is hot, don’t forget a hat or something to cover your head with and stay hydrated;
- Due to powerful sound system as well as big crowds, organizers suggest not to take small children to the show, also entrance with baby strollers will not be possible. If you have arrived with a small child, please place a note in child’s pocket with his or her data – name, surname and your phone number. After 22:00 all children younger than 16 years of age must be accompanied with a grown-up.
- Due to the show a special trolley bus route will be available to the concert site in Lucavsala and back to the centre starting from 16:00 and departing from Latvian University bus stop. Trolley bus will be available also after the show and will be going back to the “Latvian University” bus stop.
- Passengers can pay for the ride with an e-ticket or buy a ticket from the trolley bus driver.
CAR LOGISTICS AND PARKING
- It will be possible to stop and park a car in a pay parking lot near the concert site on both sides of the Lucavsala Street. To guarantee a parking space we suggest you purchase a car ticket in advance online: bilesuserviss.lv
- Do not leave valuable personal belongings in a visible place and use additional anti-theft devices.
- CARS THAT ARE NOT PARKED CORRECTLY WILL BE FORCIBLY EVACUATED.
- PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO ROAD SIGNS AND TRAFFIC REGULATOR’S INDICATIONS!
- Parking ticket is valid for entering the parking lot one time and in the case of re-entering the parking lot, new parking lot ticket is necessary.
- Parking lots are located in a meadow; therefore drive carefully not to harm your car.
- Near the entrance free of charge bicycle racks will also be available. Number of bikes that can be parked will be limited, therefore it will be available only for the most devoted fans who will arrive first.
Visitors with mobility difficulties
- There is a special platform for concert visitors in wheelchairs.
- Entrance for concert visitors in wheelchairs is through the main entrance.
- It’s prohibited to carry in the show site:
- umbrellas (they limit the visibility);
- selfie-sticks, photo, audio and video recording devices (except mobile phones and compact cameras);
- food and drinks;
- additional hand luggage – don’t take with you big sacs, backpacks, unnecessary items – that will prolong the security check at the entrance. There will not be any storage facilities at the show site;
- bicycles, roller-skates and skateboards, motorcycle helmets, collapsible chairs, baby strollers;
- drunk and aggressive viewers who might be posing a threat to other audience members will not be allowed on site of the show.
- There will not be an opportunity to leave forbidden items or any other kind of items for keeping with the concert personnel or security personnel.
- In such big events each action can take some time – for example, ticket and security check at the entrance, food and drink purchase etc.
- Please treat others just like you would like to be treated yourself. Don’t forget that safety service and security representatives are just doing their job, therefore, please, be polite and follow their instructions.
- Read the materials and information regarding the show and find the map of the venue in advance.
- Arrive early to the show to take the best spot; take into account that also after the show, it will take some time to leave the site.
- There will be Emergency Medical Aid Brigade, as well as police units on the site, in Lucavsala territory, during the show. First aid points also will be available.
- All documents and valuables found on site will be handed over to the police.
BE NICE, STAY SAFE, LOOK OUT FOR EACH OTHER AND HAVE A GREAT SHOW!