Ed Sheeran’s highly-anticipated collaboration LP, ‘No.6 Collaborations Project’ is out now! Home to an all-star cast of Ed’s favourite artists, the 15-track album features a staggering 22 collaborators including Cardi B, Camila Cabello, Khalid, Eminem, Travis Scott, Justin Bieber, Bruno Mars, Stormzy and many more – a testament to his undeniable talent and boundless skill as a writer, musician and, of course, collaborator.
Prior to its release, Ed released five tracks from the LP: ‘I Don’t Care’ with Justin Bieber [this year’s longest-running No.1 in the UK after spending eight weeks at the top of the charts]; ‘Cross Me’ feat. Chance The Rapper; ‘Beautiful People’ feat. Khalid; ‘BLOW’ with Chris Stapleton and Bruno Mars; and ‘Best Part of Me’ feat. YEBBA.
Ed Sheeran shared last Friday also official video for ‘Antisocial’ with Travis Scott. Directed by Dave Meyers, the official video, which nods to several seminal movies throughout, sees both Sheeran and Scott playing larger-than-life characters who are dropped into worlds they were never meant to occupy.
Ed Sheeran, who was awarded an MBE for his services to musicand charity at the end of 2017 and crowned IFPI’s best-selling recording artist in the same year, is the proud recipient of 4 x Grammys, 4 x Ivor Novello’s, 6 x BRIT Awards (including two consecutive wins for ‘Global Success’ in 2018 and 2019), 7 x Billboard Awards and more.
‘No.6 Collaborations Project’ Tracklisting:
- Beautiful People feat. Khalid
- South of the Border feat. Camila Cabello & Cardi B
- Cross Me feat. Chance the Rapper and PnB Rock
- Take Me Back to London feat. Stormzy
- Best Part of Me feat. YEBBA
- I Don’t Care with Justin Bieber
- Antisocial with Travis Scott
- Remember the Name feat. Eminem & 50 Cent
- Feels feat. Young Thug & J Hus
- Put It All on Me feat. Ella Mai
- Nothing on You feat. Paulo Londra & Dave
- I Don’t Want Your Money feat. H.E.R
- 1000 Nights feat. Meek Mill & A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie
- Way to Break My Heart feat. Skrillex
- Blow with Chris Stapleton & Bruno Mars